The importance of having a well-designed online presence has been growing in recent years. With Covid19 completely closing or limiting brick and mortar locations, your website and social media pages must be top notch. We’ve compiled this list to help you grow your presence and your business.
- Be Human. Brands who appear authentic resonate with consumers. Keep your content fun and transparent. Don’t be afraid to play with memes or TikTok.
- Go Live. Live streaming can not only improve reach but also increase engagement. Streaming allows you to speak directly to your audience about whatever is important to you.
- Set Yourself Apart. Go the extra mile for your content. Consider a drone for photography, for example. Strive to bring something unique to the table.
- Use Customer Content. Seeing real people use your products or tout your services goes a long way to your authenticity.
- Don’t be Afraid to Try New Things. Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok can connect you with different audiences than you reach with your Facebook profile.
- Consider Video Content. How-to spots, showcases, tours, meet the staff, etc. are all ways to connect with your audience, and video is highly shareable as well.
If you need help navigating the ever-changing online waters, give us a call at (862) 354-6225.
We’ll develop a results-driven plan together to grow your business for 2021 and beyond.